Rocky Mountain Lodge: Bed & Breakfast and Cabins
|Visit our Web site|
|Click Here for Specials and Packages|
Two Colorado Cabin rentals in the mountains at Pikes Peak near Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, and Woodland Park with beautiful mountain views. Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins is the perfect place for your Colorado vacation rental, romantic getaway, honeymoon, small family reunion, retreat, or holiday.
The two-bedroom Rocky Mountain Cabin will sleep up to 5 people, has one bathroom, a living room with gas fireplace, and a private patio. The one-bedroom Cottage will sleep up to 4 people, has a kitchen/dining room combo, and a bedroom/sitting room combo.
Both units have fully equipped Kitchens, linens and towels, Cable TV/DVD players, and wireless internet. The Cabin has a private outdoor hot tub.
We also have a Colorado Bed and Breakfast Lodge; four rustic, elegantly furnished rooms provide for a romantic getaway. All bedrooms are equipped with a queen bed (sleigh, high post, knotty pine, or antique beds available), an in room bathroom, TV/DVD player, and wireless internet.
Away from it all, yet close to all attractions, shopping, and dining in the area.
ROMANCE AND ATTRACTION PACKAGES AVAILABLE.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDE: hiking, biking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, hot air ballooning, golfing, fishing. Nearby attractions include: the Cog Railroad, Garden of the Gods, Cave of the Winds, the Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
LODGE RENTAL AVAILABLE FOR USAFA GRADUATION AND HOLIDAYS.
No Pets are allowed on any of the properties and No Smoking is allowed in any of the facilities.
LOCATION: At Pikes Peak near Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park.
ADDRESS: 4680 Hagerman Avenue, Cascade CO 80809
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-684-2521, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $145 to $225
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $1050 to $1575
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 4
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Over the age of 12
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 1
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 2
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Wood Fireplace. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 10
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 10
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 10
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 10
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Walking/biking distance to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 75 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 75 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 51, 511, 512
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 5 minutes drive.