Rodeway Inn - Glenwood Springs
NEWLY REMODELED: Comfortable, clean and quite!!
The Glenwood Springs, CO Rodeway Inn hotel is minutes from whitewater rafting on the Colorado River.
Queen and king beds, adjoining rooms, suites with Jacuzzi tub, fireplaces, free continental breakfast, free local calls, guest laundry, hot tub and decks with spectacular view. Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.
ALL GUEST ROOMS: Overlook mountains and garden. They have WI-FI, flat screen TV with HBO, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee with coffee maker.
LOCATION: 52039 Highway 6, Glenwood Springs CO 81601.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-456-6685.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $60 to $150
- About Smoking: Most non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 42
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 2
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 62
- Pay-Per-View/On-Demand Programs: Yes.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 5700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 2 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 2 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 34, 43, 444, 33, 42, 44,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.