Hoover Roundup Motel
|Email Hoover Roundup Motel Directly|
Walden is the perfect place to re-connect with nature and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Hoover Roundup Motel is built, owned, and operated by Bette Lou Hoover and family. Experience the clean, comfortable atmosphere of newly renovated motel rooms (New carpet and flat screen TVs in every room!), historic apartment suites, and 5 RV sites.
AMENITIES: Ample parking, kitchenettes, Dish TVs, and Free WI-FI.
Walk to restaurants. Pets are welcome!
LOCATION: 365 Main Street, Walden CO 80480.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-723-4680.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 10
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Sites: 5
- Total Sites: 5
- Full Hookups: 5 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 5 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 5 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 5
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 5
- Elevation: 8100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Walden (North Park) - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Vet Services: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 10
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 42
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 5
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 25 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 6, 16, 17, 161, 171,
- Snowmobile Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: Walking distance.