Saddle & Surrey Motel
Saddle and Surrey offers a variety of rooms in Estes Park, 1-1/2 miles south of Highway 7 and near fairgrounds and Rocky Mountain National Park. King, queen, and some 2-bedroom family units with kitchenettes.
All non-smoking rooms. We have a seasonal heated outdoor pool and spacious spa. Barbecue grills and our picnic area offers a view of the children's playground. All accommodations are ground level.
Sorry no pets. Restaurants are within 1 mile.
PO Box 591, 1341 South St Vrain Ave, Estes Park CO 80517; 800-204-6226; 970- 586-3326.
|Visit our Web site www.saddleandsurrey.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $50 to $145
- Off-season rates available, call for information: Off-season rates available.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 21
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: Range from $50 to $145
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- TV Screen 25" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- Museum: 2 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 1 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 3 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.