Shining Mountain Rentals
|Email Shining Mountain Rentals Directly|
Escape from hectic schedule, distractions and the noise. Westcliffe is mountain air, breathtaking scenery, and starry nights.
Enjoy national forest access from your cabin with many trails to explore. Westcliffe is a quaint little Western town nestled in the peaceful valley it's small enough to be friendly, yet large enough to provide dining, groceries, and gift shops.
WE LOVE KIDS, BRING THE FAMILY! Our Alpine Retreat has 2-bedroom A-frame cabins surrounded by aspen, ponderosa and spruce forest. Hunters love our A-frame with forest access.
LOCATION: 11 miles southwest of Westcliffe; 920 Cutbank Hill Rd, Westcliffe CO 81252.
Glenn & Doreen Seibel, owners, welcome you.
For Directions, Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-783-2627.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $89 to $100
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $551 to $700
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Wood Stoves: 3
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: None.
- Internet Access in Units: None.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Individual Horse Indoor Stall/Shed: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 8 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 50 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 50 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 86, 84, 69, 691