Silver Sage RV Park
Rangely is in Northwestern Colorado -- off the beaten path. If you looking for a quiet fishing hole and ATV trails that feel remote, Silversage RV Park is your destination!
RV SITES: Full hookup, winterized, room for slideouts.
WESTERN RIO BLANCO PARK REC CENTER: Passes included.
ATTRACTIONS: Dinosaur National Monument is an 18 mile drive. Licensed Drivers are allowed to drive ATVs to trailheads and our Rock-Crawling Area Park. Kenney Reservoir fishing is best near the dam where you can catch Whitefish. Fly-fishing is excellent along White River.
ADDRESS: 314 East Main Street, Rangely CO 81648
Call for Reservations: 970-675-2259, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: $26 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- RV Sites: 69
- Total Sites: 69
- Full Hookups: 69 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 69 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 69
- Winterized Sites: 69
- Elevation: 5600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Dinosaur Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mine Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 21, 22, 10,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.