Sky Ute Casino Resort: Southwest Colorado's Entertainment Headquarters
|Visit our Web site|
The Sky Ute Casino Resort is Southwest Colorado's Entertainment Headquarters with unparalleled amenities to our fantastic location in the Four Corners region. A beautiful indoor pool, complete with a lazy river and hot tub, makes the perfect getaway for the whole family no matter what the weather is outside!
To guarantee everyone in the family has something to keep them busy, guests will enjoy: the bowling alley, seasonal miniature golf course, and large video arcade. There are dining options, retail outlets, a large gift shop, and a day spa. You will see why the Southern Ute Indian Tribe's Resort is going to change the way the Four Corners region view's entertainment.
HOTEL: 140 guest rooms plus 6 luxury suites. Guests have access to 24-hour room service, concierge service, valet parking, and wireless internet. All rooms have a view with some offering extensive views of the stunning La Plata Mountains and surrounding hillside.
RV PARK: 24 Full hookup sites (3 are ADA accessible). Amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast in the Aspen Room, and access to the pool, fitness center, showers, and laundry facilities.
DINING: With several different dining options, you won't know where to begin! A 10,000 square foot buffet is the centerpiece; complete with 50 feet of glass windows to enjoy the view. There is also a cafe serving a variety of hot and cold foods, an elegant fine dining restaurant, a sports lounge, and a coffee shop.
LOCATION: At the junction of Colorado Highways 172 and 151. 20 miles southeast of Durango on US Highway 172 north;14324 Highway 172 North, Ignacio CO 81137.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-563-7777; 800-876-7017.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $120
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Some non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 140
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 45
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 24
- Full Hookups: 24 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 24 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 24
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 24
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6432 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Indoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Fitness Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available with an additional fee.
- Big Screen TV: Available with an additional fee.
- Wide Screen TV: Available with an additional fee.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available with an additional fee.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- PC with Internet Access: Available with an additional fee.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 2000
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 390
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: On site.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Casino Gambling: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.