Snowy Peaks RV Park
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Visit our Web site www.snowypeaksrvpark.com|
A Buena Vista RV Park: Stunning Views, LARGE RV with Lawns, Trees, and Fire Rings
Enjoy the best Colorado has to offer while camping in a friendly comfortable environment. Your base camp is centrally located in the heart of the Rockies with breathtaking views of Colorado's tallest mountain range. Along the Collegiate Peaks Scenic Byway.
OPEN ALL YEAR! Large RV sites with grass, shade trees and picnic tables. Cable TV and fire rings are available in selected sites. Sparkling clean individual private restrooms with showers, some handicap accessible. Free WiFi high speed internet and modem hookup, laundry, propane. Our clubhouse has a kitchen and TV area for all guests and NEW LARGE GUEST ROOM stay in the guest room with 2 Queen beds, TV, and mini-fridge.
Roomy TENT SITES with a firepit, picnic table and modern conveniences.
Well mannered pets are welcome. Daily, weekly and monthly rates.
OPEN MAY 1ST THRU OCTOBER 1ST: Stay or travel in comfort in our affordable rental campers that serve as Cabins.
RV STORAGE AVAILABLE: Long term motorhome storage on-site -- no hauling!
OUTDOOR RECREATION and ADVENTURE SPORTS
Spend your Days and Evenings at Snowy Peaks RV Park
Planned activities, cookouts, campfires and live music. Playground, pedal carts, horseshoes, and goofy-golf.
Convenient to All of the Attractions in the Arkansas River Valley
Near several hot springs, wonderful fall color viewing, big game hunting, ATVing, Jeeping, fishing, rafting, kayaking and hiking.
Along the Collegiate Peaks Scenic Byway
LOCATION: On US Highway 24, 1 mile north of Buena Vista's only traffic light near milepost marker 209.
ADDRESS: 30430 US Highway 24, Buena Vista CO 81211
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-954-8481; 719-395-8481 -- mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
POP-UP CAMPERS AND TRAVEL TRAILERS RENTALS IN BUENA VISTA
Snowy Peaks RV Rentals & RV Storage Rentals here at our RV Park -- Less Hauling! POP-UP CAMPERS: sink, stove, refrigerator, furnace. TRAVEL TRAILERS: self-contained, full kitchen, bathroom, air-conditioning. Snowy Peaks on-site RV Storage!
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $72 to $165
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $540 to $992
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 8 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 6
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $31 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $36 to $52 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $4. Kids free under the age of 2. Kids: $4.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $216.00 to $312.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity) On-Season: Range from $673.00 to $834.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 80
- Tent Sites: 8
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 88
- Electric & Water Hookups: 13 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 77 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 1 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 38 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 41 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 40
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 80
- Winterized Sites: 40
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Leadville & Twin Lakes Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Salida - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Your Pet is Treated as a VIP: Yes.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Vet Services: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 20
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 10
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 60
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 60
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 25
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 7 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 48, 49, 481,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.