Starlite Classic Campground & Retro Camper Rentals
619-Im Retro (619-467-3876)
|Visit our Web site|
Camp owners Sylvia Davids and Larry Hill (of Retro Restoration) are experts in restoring and collecting classic campers, and have chosen some of the best to share at their park in Canon City, Colorado.
Starlite Classic Campground is a full service RV Park with 30/50 amp service. The big, level, pull-thru sites handle the BIGGEST RIGS. Camping Cabins sleep up to 6 guests. Primitive and electric Tent sites.
TRULY A ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENCE IN COLORADO!
The STARS of this Park are the 9 CLASSIC RETRO CAMPERS available for overnight lodging! From Sally's 1962 pink Shasta Airflyte SC to The Flamingo Lounge-a 1962 Blue Teepee, to the Tiki Bago a 1973 Winnegabo to name a few, there is sure to be a trailer that fits your ideal vacation lodging from the 1940-50s.
ON-SITE AMENITIES: Dish wash station, FREE: park-wide WI-FI, loaner bikes, mini-golf, volleyball, and showers. Find your perfect souvenir at the Antiques, Collectible & Convenience Store.
A VACATION EXPERIENCE: We'll chauffeur you around in a 1950 Dodge Wayfarer; if you book with US, to your Royal Gorge with a whitewater rafting excursion.
LOCATION: 8 miles west of Canon City on Highway 50, turn left at the turnoff to the Royal Gorge Bridge; 30 County Road 3A, Canon City CO 81212.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 619-I'm Retro (619-467-3876).
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $60 to $140
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 3
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/1
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $28 to $45 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5.50%ERROR%.
- RV Sites: 31
- Tent Sites: 19
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 50
- Electric Hookups: 3 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 8 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 14 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 7 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 9 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 14
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 20
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 6300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 3 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 3 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 15 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 45 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.