Steamboat Springs KOA
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
This new KOA puts you in the heart of all the natural wonders you can experience in Steamboat Springs, from fishing or floating the trout-filled Yampa River to tackling the nearby slopes of Mount Werner at Steamboat Ski Resort with World-class hiking and mountain biking trails.
Enjoy vacationing in scenic northwestern Colorado in the beautiful Yampa Valley.
RV SITES: Most sites have full hookups with room for slideouts, there are pull-thrus and back-ins, and some offer 50 Amp Service. SKI SEASON -- 30 WINTERIZED RV SITES and HOT SHOWERS.
TENT SITES: Shady, grass pad sites on a large island.
LOG CABINS: Close to the Yampa River or our summer pool, the large cabins feature a full kitchen, full bathroom and sleeps 6 people. Comfy Kottages sleep 4 people with a kitchenette, half bathroom and are near the playground. Camping Cabins are one room with an outdoor charcoal BBQ, firepit and picnic table and are along the Yampa River.
RESORT ACTIVITIES and KOA AMENITIES: Tubing and fishing. A heated swimming pool from 5/29-9/6. Family fun with indoor hot tub, horseshoes, mini-golf, kid's playground and fun cycle rentals.
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS ATTRACTIONS: During ski season, RV sites are winterized. Near ski area, golf course, hunting, hot air ballooning, rodeo & gondola rides. Take the bus to enjoy unique galleries, a pioneer museum, fine dining, a live theater and plenty of shopping!
LOCATION: We are close to the town of Steamboat Springs, 3603 Lincoln Avenue, Steamboat Springs CO 80487. FREE city bus stops here.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-562-7782.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $49 to $94
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $294 to $564
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 6
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $20 to $35 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $40 to $58 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2.50. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $2.50.
- RV Sites: 95
- Tent Sites: 40
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 135
- Electric Hookups: 6 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 29 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 60 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 20 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 80 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 28
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 80
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 30
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Television: Available.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 43
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 100
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 3 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 2 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 131, 214, 14, 5, 13, 441, 15,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.