Steamboat Springs KOA
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
This new KOA puts you in the heart of all the natural wonders you can experience in Steamboat Springs, from fishing or floating the trout-filled Yampa River to tackling the nearby slopes of Mount Werner at Steamboat Ski Resort with World-class hiking and mountain biking trails.
Enjoy vacationing in scenic northwestern Colorado in the beautiful Yampa Valley.
LOG CABINS: Close to the Yampa River or our summer pool, the large cabins feature a full kitchen, full bathroom and sleeps 6 people. Comfy Kottages sleep 4 people with a kitchenette, half bathroom and are near the playground. Camping Cabins are one room with an outdoor charcoal BBQ, firepit and picnic table and are along the Yampa River.
RV SITES: Most sites have full hookups with room for slideouts, there are pull-thrus and back-ins, and some offer 50 Amp Service. SKI SEASON -- 30 WINTERIZED RV SITES and HOT SHOWERS.
TENT SITES: Shady, grass pad sites on a large island.
RESORT ACTIVITIES and KOA AMENITIES: Tubing and fishing. A heated swimming pool from 5/29-9/6. Family fun with indoor hot tub, horseshoes, mini-golf, kid's playground and fun cycle rentals.
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS ATTRACTIONS: During ski season, RV sites are winterized. Near ski area, golf course, hunting, hot air ballooning, rodeo & gondola rides. Take the bus to enjoy unique galleries, a pioneer museum, fine dining, a live theater and plenty of shopping!
LOCATION: We are close to the town of Steamboat Springs, 3603 Lincoln Avenue, Steamboat Springs CO 80487. FREE city bus stops here.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-562-7782.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $49 to $94
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $294 to $564
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 6
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $20 to $35 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $40 to $58 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2.50. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $2.50.
- RV Sites: 95
- Tent Sites: 40
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 135
- Electric Hookups: 6 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 29 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 60 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 20 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 80 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 28
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 80
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 30
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Television: Available.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 43
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 100
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 3 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 2 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 131, 214, 14, 5, 13, 441, 15,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.