Stonewall View Cabins
|Visit our Web site|
Small, private and personable, Stonewall View Guesthouse sits at the foot of a Dakota Stonewall Formation that shoots 500-1000 vertical feet out of the mountains.
Renovated cabin apartments have 2-bedrooms, eco-friendly heating, a full kitchen, 3/4 bath, Satellite TV, and free Satellite wireless Internet, limited cell phone access.
Fish at Monument Lake, North Lake, Blue Lake, or Bear Lake. Cafes, general store and laundromat nearby.
Sorry: No smoking or pets.
Ask about our multi-night stays discounts. Call 719-845-7042 for details.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabin-suites or Cabin-ettes with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Stonewall - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 85, 851,