Summit Chamber of Commerce
|Visit our Web site|
Proudly Serving Colorado's Mountain Communities:
Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Dillon, Frisco, Keystone, Silverthorne
Summit County's elevation ranges between 8,000 and 14,000+ feet above sea level. Whether you're planning a family vacation, a gathering with friends, a couple's weekend away or fun activities for kids, there is a variety of activities in Summit County.
Silverthorne provides a less expensive alternative to staying at the base of the mountain. Plus the out-let shopping is a must! The Blue River winds its way through town. The waters designated as "Gold Medal" by the Colorado Wildlife Commission providing outstanding opportunities for large trout fly-fishing.
SILVERTHORNE - COUNTRY WESTERN DANCE: Starts the third Friday in November 2017 and will run through May 2018. Lessons from 7pm to 8pm, followed by open dancing to 11pm. An awesome community event!
More of a ski area than a town, Keystone was built to serve skiers; but has embraced the summer vacationer as well. Horseback riding, biking and golfing will fill your summer days. And, in winter a horse-drawn sleigh ride might be just the adventure your winter vacation needs.
Frisco, right in the heart of Summit County, bills itself as "Main Street of the Rockies". A vacation in Frisco: fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, and biking! In the winter, Frisco is the place to launch family adventures in all sorts of winter activities.
Dillon offers easy access to I-70. Lake Dillon has a marina for renting boats, a bike path, and shoreline for a relaxing afternoon. Its close proximity to the famous Summit County ski areas makes Dillon a convenient spot for winter vacationers to enjoy the slopes.
THE 10TH ANNUAL LAKE DILLON ARTS FESTIVAL: July 14-16, 2017. The longest running most established art festival on the eastern side of Summit County! Three-day festival showcasing 90 of Colorado and our nation's finest artists. Meet the artists, ask questions, and have you purchase personalize.
Copper Mountain, Colorado
Copper Mountain is a self-contained ski resort. At its' base are unique restaurants, a shopping plaza and new condominiums making the ski-in/ski-out skiers experience one of the best in Summit County.
33RD ANNUAL GENUINE JAZZ AND WINE: August 18-20, 2017. A one of a kind, fan based experience with amazing live jazz music, sample some of the countries' best wines. All ticketed performances are held in an intimate ballroom.
Breckenridge's quaint main street has a National Historic District designation it is the oldest and largest town in Summit County. From skiing to hiking in the woods to town events to exploring Main Street Breckenridge has it all!
Call us today for more information: 970-668-2051.
- Elevation: 9173 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Restaurant: On site.
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: On site.
- Public Rec Center: On site.
- Golf Course: On site.
- Movie Theater: On site.
- Art Gallery: On site.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: On site.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: On site.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Paddle Shop: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Mine Tours: On site.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: On site.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: On site.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Ski in/Ski out.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: On site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.