Tamarron Vacation Rentals
|Email Tamarron Vacation Rentals Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
Come relax in the mountains while being close to everything Durango has to offer. Charming resort condominiums where you'll find kitchenettes in the lodge rooms and studio lofts.
RESORT AMENITIES: spa services, fitness center, steam shower, sauna, laundry facilities, air-conditioning, free parking, and internet access.
THE YELLOW CARROT BISTRO AT TAMARRON: Hours vary depending on season. Dining on the deck overlooking the valley and red cliffs - spectacular!
OUTDOOR DECKS & PATIOS: The Main Lodge provides many common area decks with seating, and even a grill! The HighPoint, Pinecone, and Gamble Oak Lodges have their own private decks off each condo with seating, tables and some grills. Only electric grills are permitted.
SKI SHUTTLE SERVICE: During the Winter ski season a ski shuttle will pick you up from the Main Lodge and drop you off at Durango Mountain Resort a 10 minute ride. There is a rack for your skis.
GLACIER CLUB GOLF COURSE: Borders The Tamarron and is a world renowned private golf course. Guests of certain Tamarron properties have the privilege to play the course. Be sure to mention you want one of these units when making a reservation. Room restrictions, fees and dress code apply, please ask us for details.
LOCATION: BEST OF TWO WORLDS: 20min North of Durango; 10min South of Durango Mountain Ski Resort. 314 Tamarron Drive North, Durango CO 81301.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-678-1000; 970-259-2000.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $500
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $600 to $3500
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 40
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 30
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 10
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 10
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 10
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 60
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 60
- National Park OR Monument: 50 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: Walking distance.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 75, 74, 741,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.