Tamarron Vacation Rentals
|Email Tamarron Vacation Rentals Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
Come relax in the mountains while being close to everything Durango has to offer. Charming resort condominiums where you'll find kitchenettes in the lodge rooms and studio lofts.
Resort Amenities Include: spa services, laundry facilities, air-conditioning, free parking, and internet access in the lobby.
CUCKOO'S ON THE CLIFF! FAMILY RESTAURANT & SPORTS BAR: Open 7 days per week - hours vary depending on season. Dining on the deck overlooking the valley and red cliffs - spectacular! Starbucks coffee products.
OUTDOOR DECKS & PATIOS: The Main Lodge provides many common area decks with seating, and even a grill! The HighPoint, Pinecone, and Gamble Oak Lodges have their own private decks off each condo with seating, tables and some grills. Only electric grills are permitted.
GLACIER CLUB GOLF COURSE: Borders The Tamarron and is a world renowned private golf course. Guests of certain Tamarron properties have the privilege to play the course. Be sure to mention you want one of these units when making a reservation. Room restrictions, fees and dress code apply, please ask us for details.
SKI SHUTTLE SERVICE: During the Winter ski season a ski shuttle will pick you up from the Main Lodge and drop you off at Durango Mountain Resort a 10 minute ride. There is a rack for your skis.
LOCATION: 314 Tamarron Drive North, Durango CO 81301.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-678-1000; 970-259-2000.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $500
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $600 to $3500
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 40
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 30
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 10
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 10
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 10
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 25" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 60
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 60
- National Park OR Monument: 50 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: Walking distance.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 75, 74, 741,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.