Tarryall River Ranch
Howdy from Kevin and Lisa and the entire Tesch family of Tarryall River Ranch! Thank you for inquiring about our ranch, a true Colorado dude ranch, and bed and breakfast! We are in our 10th year of owning and operating Tarryall and have a passion for our guests, horses, and the Western lifestyle. Stop by our corner of the West and you will fall in love with our warm Western hospitality, superb food, spectacular riding, outstanding fishing, great kid's programs, fantastic teen program, breath-taking scenery, and much more all on hand to give you the best vacation you have ever had!
May - September: 6 night all-inclusive packages, half-day, and all-day horseback rides.
May and September: 3 night all-inclusive packages
October - April: Bed and breakfast, groups, retreats, all-day rides, and half-day rides.
We are excited to help make your dream dude ranch getaway a reality at TRR!
27001.5 County Road 77, Lake George CO 80827; 719-748-1214; 800-408-8407.
|Visit our Web site tarryallriverranch.com/colorado-vacation-directory/|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you: Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information: Off-season rates available.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 6
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 4
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 9
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak West - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Overnight Pack Trip: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 20
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 15
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 46
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Walking/biking distance to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 70 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Tourist Train Rides: 75 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 50, 501,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.