Tiger Run Resort: Chalets & RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
Tiger Run Resort offers choice accommodations! If your RV has become a little small or you're ready to take a break from the road trip vacation, come to Summit County and stay in one of our Mountain Chalet rental cabins.
WINTER: snow skiing, ice skate, sleigh riding, ice fishing and indoor heated pool.
SUMMER: Jeeping, sailing, hiking, horseback riding, biking, fishing, tennis, balloon ride and golf nearby.
LOCATION: 3 miles north of Breckenridge. 85 Revett Drive, Breckenridge CO 80424.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-453-9690; 800-895-9594.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $85 to $130
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 30
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $55 to $75 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 123
- Total Sites: 123
- Full Hookups: 123 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 123 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 123 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 20
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 100
- Winterized Sites: 123
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 9300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Indoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mine Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.