Timberline Condominiums Ski-In/Ski-Out Vacation Rentals
|Visit our Web site|
ON THE SLOPES OF SNOWMASS MOUNTAIN: Guests enjoy the spacious comfort of a private residence with many services of a fine hotel. HOTEL SERVICES INCLUDE daily housekeeping, complimentary shuttle service for Aspen Airport and the local area, full service front desk, concierge, wireless internet and more.
THE TIMBERLINE CONDOMINIUMS: Condos offer a collection of the most desired ski-in/ski-out vacation rental properties in the Aspen-Snowmass area.
OUR ON-SITE RESTAURANT: The Edge Restaurant and Bar is open in the summer Wednesday through Sunday 5 pm to close; winter 3:30 pm to 10 pm for apres ski & dinner, 7 days a week.
THE ASPEN/SNOWMASS AREA: Inspiring landscapes coupled with world-class skiing, snowboarding, downhill biking, whitewater rafting, culture, dining and shopping make your Vacation an annual tradition.
LOCATION: From Highway 82 head west on Brush Creek Road.
ADDRESS: 690 Carriage Way, Snowmass Village CO 81615.
PLAN YOUR VACATION TODAY!
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-922-4001; 970-923-4000, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $105 to $1220
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 90
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Ski In/Ski Out: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 70
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 80
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Aspen & Snowmass Village - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. At a Ski resort.
- Restaurant: On site.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 150
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 100
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Ghost Town: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mine Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 1 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: On site.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Ski in/Ski out.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.