Turtle Tracks Riverfront Resort, LLC
|Visit our Web site|
This 9 acre Resort sits on the bank of the Colorado River overlooking the Blue Herron Rookery, mating grounds for the American Bald Eagle and home to the Canadian Geese.
A TRUE FAMILY GETAWAY: Luxury log cabin rentals, stocked trout pond, and fly fishing.
Relax on the front porch as the river runs by just a stone's throw away, grab your pole and catch a fish for dinner; or simply sit by the outdoor fire and watch the sun set over the Rocky Mountains.
TEEPEES: Looking for an experience you will only find in Colorado! Rent a teepee; they sleep two to four people: 2 futons, rugs, faux fireplace, WI-FI, electricity. A story you will not want to miss!
Our private Island is the perfect setting for a one of a kind Wedding!
The World's largest hot spring pool is 15 minutes away in Glenwood Springs!
LOCATION: 361 County Road 311, Silt Colorado 81652.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Toll Free: 888-876-0503; 970-876-0503.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $125 to $325
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 10
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 3
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 300
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 6300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Rifle - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Pet Park (leash free zone): Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Vet Services: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 20
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: 12 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Drop Camps: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.