Twin Lakes Roadhouse Lodge - Elegant Comfort
|Visit our Web site www.twinlakescolorado.com|
The Roadhouse overlooks the glacial lakes; and, the Mt Elbert and Continental Divide hiking trails. Mountain bike trailheads start on-site.
Clean mountain air, the unspoiled beauty of the ancient Twin Lakes, and the historic Twin Lakes Village, make this part of the Rocky Mountains unique. The ONLY AAA rated lodging in the area offering elegant comfort, private baths, Queen PerfectSleepers, air-dried sheets, well-appointed rooms and cabins, cable TV, WI-FI, phones, and SPECTACULAR views.
NEW 2015: 2 Bedroom Bungalow and Swedes Studio.
Enjoy mornings in our covered dining area overlooking the lakes with fresh ground Vail Mountain coffee and home-made cinnamon rolls. Enjoy our in-house Italian dinners, reservations requested. Twin Lakes Inn, steps away also offers dinner.
Plan a drive over Independence Pass to Aspen only 35 miles.
LOCATION: Closest lodging to Mt Elbert Trailhead; 6411 Highway 82, Twin Lakes CO 81251.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-486-9345.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/15 to 10/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $96 to $185
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 5
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 150
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 9200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Leadville & Twin Lakes Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 20
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 21
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: On site.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.