Twin Rivers Cabins and RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
Camp at Twin Rivers Cabins & RV Park at the border of Colorado and New Mexico; a 5-hour drive from Denver, and a scenic 1-hour drive to Taos, Red River, and Chama, New Mexico.
Fish along the Conejos River, a five minute walk from our 12 acre ranch. Camp Store with tackle and light groceries. Overnight boarding for your horse. Enjoy WI-FI throughout our entire campground and inside the cabins.
Small, medium, large mountain cabins with kitchens and country decor. Amenities include: Dish TV, linens, dishes, utensils and an outdoor barbecue and picnic table. Three of the cabins are across the creek with their own separate driveway.
Cabins open through Fall Elk Hunting Season.
The open meadow is bordered by shade trees and serves as our RV Park with 38 full hookups, and 8 tent sites. Clean shower house and laundry in an enclosed pavilion.
Rent the covered wagon for a real western experience.
Great for small family reunions! Screened in pavilion with stove, sink, and large dining area with tables. May, June and September are the best months to have a reunion, as we can give your family the individualized attention you deserve.
PLANNING A LATE APRIL OR EARLY MID-NOVEMBER GET-A-WAY; PLEASE CALL FIRST TO SEE IF THE WEATHER ALLOWS US TO BE OPEN.
LOCATION: Five miles West of Antonito and the Cumbres and Toltec Railroad historic depot along Highway 17 in the village of Mogote; 34044 State Highway 17, Antonito CO 81120.
John and Katherine welcomes you!
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-376-5710; fax 719-376-5954.
- Lodging Open Dates: 4/15 to 11/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $69 to $89
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $349 to $549
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 8
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 7
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/1 to 11/30
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $18 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $24 to $30 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 6. Kids: $2.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $139.00 to $179.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $295.00 to $375.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 38
- Tent Sites: 8
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 46
- Full Hookups: 38 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 14 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 35 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 11
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 38
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Antonito - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 34
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 46
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 81, 80,