Ute Creek Campground & RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
Camp, fish and relax along Ute Creek. Pull into the BEST RV Park this side of the Rockies! Beautiful well-manicured full hookup RV sites with room for slideout that are pull-thru and 45 feet long. A short walk on a paved path to an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, weights, sauna and volleyball court.
Frosty and Karen, welcome you.
LOCATION: Off Highway 160, North 1 block on Narcisso, West on 5th Avenue. 071 5th Avenue, Ft Garland CO 81133.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-379-3238.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $15 to $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 8.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $150.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $400.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 24
- Tent Sites: 22
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 46
- Full Hookups: 24 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 20 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 24
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 24
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 24
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Alamosa - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 44
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: Walking distance.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 83,