Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge: Condo-Hotel
|Email Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge: Condo-Hotel Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
In the Heart of Vail Village, Vail's Mountain Haus is a AAA 3-Diamond complex offering deluxe, fully furnished one to four bedroom condo-style units each with a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, balcony, gas fireplace and high speed internet access WI-FI.
AMENITIES ON-SITE: We offer a WIDE RANGE from a full service restaurant and bar, spa, heated outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor therapy pools, saunas, steam rooms, and duty free shop.
LOCATION: Off I-70 in Vail Village.
ADDRESS: 292 East Meadow Drive, Vail CO 81657.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-237-0922; 970-476-2434, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $160 to $3200
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 80
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 12
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 92
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 8150 feet above sea level.
- Region: Vail Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested. At a Ski resort.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Indoor swimming pool. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 360
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: Walking distance.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Walking distance.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: Walking distance.
- Sleigh Rides: Walking distance.