Valley Sunset RV Ranch
|Visit our Web site|
Escape the rat race, reconnect with the outdoors, and spend some quality time with family. Valley Sunset RV Ranch is a family owned RV Park with amenities that cater to families with kids and families of adults: dog playpen, game room, outdoor pool, Wednesday night Texas hold'em, laundry, playground, and separate camping areas for those traveling without kids.
Propane sold on-site
LOCATION: 1 mile east of the intersection of Highway 50 and 92; adjacent to Safeway. 1675 Highway 92, Delta CO 81416-3431.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-874-0200.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 2
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $15 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $150.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 53
- Tent Sites: 10
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 63
- Full Hookups: 53 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 35 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 27 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 25
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 53
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Delta - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Television: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 35
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 8
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 30
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 64, 411, 62, 52,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.