Ouray Victorian Inn
The Victorian Inn is one of Ouray's most popular hotels; it's located on the banks of the Uncompahgre River. We offer charming, well-appointed accommodations with an array of choices, all with the sounds of the river to lull you to sleep. Here the hospitality is genuine and the staff is more than ready to meet your needs.
Our hot tubs are filled with natural spring water.
PET FRIENDLY ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE and ALL rooms are 100% NON-SMOKING!
THE VICTORIAN INN AMENITIES: Rooms range from a single King/Queen bed, double Queen beds, or 2-room family suites. Enjoy a full continental breakfast in the morning, hot tubs and children's play equipment. In-room amenities include color TV, WI-FI/internet service, mini-refrigerator, in-room coffee maker, hair dryer and a sitting area.
PORTLAND PARK SUITE AMENITIES: Fully equipped kitchen including a microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker. Dining room, Cable TV, VCR, DVD player, WI-FI internet service, and gas log stove in some.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-84-OURAY (800-846-8729) or 970-325-7222.
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $125 to $300
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 38
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 6
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 7
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 140
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Ouray - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 32
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 75
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 50
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 1 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 1 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 2 minute drive.
- Mine Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 2 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 61, 62, 65, 70,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.