WeeCasa -- Tiny Home Vacation Rentals
|Visit our Web site|
This unique Tiny Home vacation experience exists no-place else in Colorado. With approximately 150-200 square feet of charm and character, these homes are fully functioning houses on wheels!
WeeCasa Tiny Homes are your perfect overnight refuge in the eclectic town of Lyons, Colorado. We're just 25 minutes north of Boulder, 30 minutes south of Estes Park, and an hour from Denver or Fort Collins!
LOCATION: From Boulder, take US 36 North to the junction with Highway 66. Turn left and drive through the town of Lyons. Be sure to veer right towards Estes Park. FIND US AT RIVER BEND about 100 yards on the left hand side of US 36; 501 West Main Street, Lyons CO 80540.
Live Wee, Live Free.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 720-460-0239.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $169 to $199
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 10
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 5374 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lyons - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 30 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.