Wendy's Canyon Cottages
Enjoy our newest creation to replace our property lost in the flood. Vacation by water with great fishing.
We have 5 units ready to go, with NEW river decks, private hot tubs, gas grills, and full kitchens. Each unit has a unique decor with their own personality, choose what suits you best!
3 units are couples only, 2 units have a queen and a full bed, ideal for families.
Our location is 2 miles east of Estes Park on US 34 in the Big Thompson Canyon.
Sorry, no pets.
2510 Big Thompson Canyon Road, PO Box 370, Drake CO 80515; 970-663-2255.
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $95 to $215
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 4
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 6500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Weddings. Elopements.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 10
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 25 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 25 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 25 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 25 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Ice Fishing: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 25 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 25 minutes drive.