Woodlake Park Campground & Cabins
|Visit our Web site www.woodlakeparkcolorado.com|
Vacation at a relaxed and friendly place on the river!
OUR RV SITES: Big, uncrowded, full hookup sites, most are pull-thrus.
LUXURY RV SITES: We are BIG RIG friendly: 50 amp full hookups, 45 feet long, pull-thru sites with lots of room for slideouts and a deck for relaxing and picnicking.
Tenters welcome. Shower house.
VACATION RENTALS: Four cabins, a vacation home and an apartment. Some of the cabins have Satellite TV.
AMENITIES: WI-FI, high speed internet, is throughout the park. Potlucks are held each Wednesday evening. Picnic area with grills and pavilion.
NEARBY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE: Bird watching, fishing, historic sites, old mines, and geologic sites. Jeep, ATV, and motorcycle trails are along the Alpine Loop Backcountry Scenic Byway. Fish for rainbow trout in Lake Fork River. Explore the Victorian charm of Lake City with buildings from the late 1800s -- one of Colorado's largest historic districts.
LOCATION: Two and a half miles south of Lake City on Highway 149, the Silver Thread Scenic Byway, between milepost markers 69-70, near Alpine Loop Scenic Backcountry Byway.
CALL TODAY: Latellya Smith, owner. Reservations 800-201-2694. June-September 970-944-2283. October-May 817-536-4079.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/15 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $50 to $325
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $350 to $2150
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 3
- RV/Mobile Homes for Rent: 1 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- DVD Player in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/15 to 9/30
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $38 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 4. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $228.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $685.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 53
- Tent Sites: 10
- Total Sites: 63
- Full Hookups: 53 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 34 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 53 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 34 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 17
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 53
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lake City - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Phone: No phones.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 72
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 30
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 10
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 70 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 75 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 75 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 66, 67, 76,