Woods & River RV Park & Campground
|Email Woods & River RV Park & Campground Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
This friendly, quiet, and peaceful campground is a great location to escape and create your own private retreat away from the crowds. Enjoy twelve plus (12+) wooded acres right on the Rio Grande River that offers excellent trout fishing. Big rigs are welcome with EZ access, full hookups, pull-thrus, room for slideouts on both sides, grassy sites, and WI-FI. All utilities included in the price. Clean restrooms, hot showers, and coin operated laundry.
Open year round. Please call for availability.
Enjoy trout fishing on the Rio Grande River and a walk through the beautiful woods at the river's edge. Find the perfect spot to park your RV, dry camp, or pitch your tent.
Del Norte is between South Fork and Alamosa and is: fifteen (15) minutes from the Silver Thread Scenic and Historic Byway, fifteen (15) minutes from World Class Golf, forty (40) minutes from the Rio Grande Scenic Railroad, and ninety (90) minutes from Great Sand Dunes National Park.
Daily, weekly, and monthly rates are available. Our rates are discounted for everyone. Pets are welcome on leash. No burrs for furs.
LOCATION: On the Rio Grande River, 7 blocks north of the Shell Gas Station at Pine Street off Highway 160, or 4 blocks west of Highway 112 at First Street. Woods & River RV Park, LLC. 25 Alder St, Del Norte CO 81132; 877-354-6922; 719-657-4530.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/1 to 10/30
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $28 to $32 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 6.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $150.00 to $175.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $388.00 to $435.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 29
- Tent Sites: 30
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 59
- Full Hookups: 29 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 29 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 21
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 29
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 10
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Alamosa - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Del Norte - South Central, Colorado
- Region: South Fork Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 75 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 3 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 3 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 79, 80, 68, 76, 82,