Snow Mountain Ranch® - YMCA of the Rockies
|Visit our Web site|
Families call Snow Mountain Ranch® their secret slice of heaven for good reason! Great mountain views, abundant wildlife and Nordic trails offer both serene sanctuaries and potential for exploration on more than 5,000 acres.
ANY SEASON! ANY REASON! YMCA of the ROCKIES: A generous list of year-round activities and the Snow Mountain Ranch® Nordic Center and Winter Fun Park make this family destination and conference center a great getaway. Snow Mountain Ranch® can accommodate up to 2,500 people with a choice of lodge rooms, cabins, vacation homes and campsites.
FAMILY ADVENTURE: Individual families and large reunions find a wide-range of activities and resources all in one location!
Gather the family and reconnect in a mountain getaway. Any season, any reason- visit Snow Mountain Ranch® and discover why the YMCA of the Rockies is continuously voted Colorado's favorite family vacation destination for affordable travel.
GROUP GETAWAYS & FAMILY REUNIONS: Churches, business conferences and other groups alike enjoy the availability of meeting space and the downtime in an unmatched mountain setting.
WINTER: SNOW-FILLED ADVENTURE: Snow Mountain Ranch's® Nordic Skiing and Winter Fun Park are a winter mecca in Colorado's Rockies. Take a cross-country ski lesson before you glide through the 100 km of scenic trails. Downhill ski and snowboard nearby at Winter Park Ski Resort or SolVista Basin at Granby Ranch. Spend an afternoon snowshoeing, snow tubing, sledding or ice skating- you can even continue the fun in the night on lighted hills. Save time and money by conveniently renting equipment for all your winter adventures at the center.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Individual Families and Groups: 888-613-9622.
Estes Park Center® - YMCA of the Rockies Affordable year-round Estes Park lodging. YMCA Center offers meals and activities for your family! Play in our Rockies: horseback ride, hike into National Park, fish, swim, mini-golf, disc golf, snowshoe, and ski.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $499
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 38
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 13
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 12
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 173
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 5
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 51
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment. snowshoes.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 50
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/28 to 9/25
- Tent Camping Rates: $53 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $59 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- RV Sites: 34
- Tent Sites: 27
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 61
- Electric Hookups: 10 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 17 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 7 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 16 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 12
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 21
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 8800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Indoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR Movie Library: 200
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available with an additional fee.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 1500
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 500
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 1500
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 61
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: On site.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 40 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.
- Amusement Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.