Yolande Placer Cabins
May-Oct 970-927-3296, Nov-April 970-241-8645
Located on the Fryingpan River, 2 miles past Ruedi Reservoir (bring your boat, fish tackle & water skis, etc.).
1 hour from world famous Glenwood Hot Springs. 6 modernized, rustic, housekeeping cabins. 2 full service RV sites. Perfect for vacations. Hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking all available in area.
Open May - October.
DEER AND ELK HUNTING AT IT'S BEST! Colorado Game Management Unit 444 traditionally has a high level of successful activity, the unit stretches from just north of Fryingpan Road up to Dotsero, and includes Red Table Mountain down to the northeast area of Highway 82.
LOCATED: 25 miles east of Basalt, on Frying Pan River Road. 24635 Fryingpan River Road, Meredith CO 81642; May-October 970-927-3296; closed November-April 970-241-8645.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/1 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $90 to $135
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Some non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Camping Open Dates: 6/1 to 11/15
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 3
- Total Sites: 3
- Electric & Water Hookups: 1 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 2 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 3 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 3
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Ruedi Reservoir Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In common area.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 1 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 444, 47,