Yolande Placer Cabins
May-Oct 970-927-3296, Nov-April 970-241-8645
Our Family Retreat is on the Fryingpan River with 6 modernized, rustic, housekeeping cabins and 2 full service RV sites.
We are your perfect mountain, riverfront, remote vacation destination!
VACATION ACTIVITIES: Hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, world famous Glenwood Hot Springs -- 1 hour. Ruedi Reservoir (bring your boat, fish tackle and water skis, etc.) 5 minutes.
DEER AND ELK HUNTING AT IT'S BEST! Colorado Game Management Unit 444 traditionally has a high level of successful activity, the unit stretches from just north of Fryingpan Road up to Dotsero, and includes Red Table Mountain down to the northeast area of Highway 82.
Open May - October. Please Note: No pets on Property, thank you.
LOCATED: 25 miles east of Basalt, on Frying Pan River Road. 24635 Fryingpan River Road, Meredith CO 81642.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: May-October 970-927-3296; closed November-April 970-241-8645.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/1 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $90 to $135
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Some non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Camping Open Dates: 6/1 to 11/15
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 2
- Total Sites: 2
- Electric & Water Hookups: 2 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 2 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 2 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 2
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Ruedi Reservoir Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Phone: In common area.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 1 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 444, 47,