4 Seasons RV Resort
|Email 4 Seasons RV Resort Directly|
Mention The Colorado Vacation Directory:
SAVE MONEY -- STAY LONGER! We have daily, weekly, and monthly rates. We offer multi-night stay discounts; ask for details when you make your reservation toll free 888-444-3626.
Colorado's Rocky Mountains Surround our RV Park, Experience the Collegiate Peaks!
In the Heart of the Rockies, along the Collegiate Peaks Scenic Byway, 4 Seasons has full hookups (20, 30, and 50 amps) on level, well-groomed grassy, tree-shaded sites, 23 of which are right beside the churning Arkansas River. Snug in the shade with views of snow-capped peaks, the sites have picnic tables and some have phone hookups. The trout fishing on-site is designated Gold Medal and a community meeting room is available. Four Seasons sports shuffleboard and horseshoes.
RV SITES and CABINS ALONG the COLLEGIATE PEAKS SCENIC BYWAY
3 NEW park model cabins with fully equipped kitchens are air-conditioned, sleep from 3 to 4 people (with a queen size bed in a separate bedroom and a futon in the living room), and have dish TV.
2 on-site RVs for rent with fully equipped kitchens are air-conditioned and sleep 2 to 5 people.
Ask About Our Planned Group Activities and Local Tours
Meeting and conference facilities are on-site. We also have gift shop with local souvenirs. No worries about leaving the essentials behind we have a small grocery store.
Salida Colorado - No Matter What Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter!
Down the road is a huge heated indoor swimming pool with a separate zero-depth kiddy pool. A golf course is just a few miles away. Other nearby activities include horseback riding, four-wheel driving and ATVing, rentals and tours, ghost town tours, whitewater rafting, hiking, mountain biking, and hunting.
Salida grew quickly in the 1880s when the railroad made it a rail hub. A rip-roaring town, Salida had a famous madam, Laura Evans, who ran a bordello in town from 1896 to 1950! Today, it's still a roaring town, roaring with rapids, that is. Salida boasts the headquarters for the Arkansas River Valley State Park. The town has one of the largest indoor hot springs. The Arkansas River is a launching point for some of the best whitewater rafting and is the most boated in the country with rapids ranging from easy to challenging. Accessible from Salida are the Rainbow and Colorado trails for mountain bikers and hikers can enjoy. In the winter, try skiing at the much-praised, less-visited Monarch Ski Resort whose basin traps 300 inches of fluffy powder annually.
Maximum of 2 pets and 5 people per RV site. Please note that we do not allow smoking in any of our public indoor areas, however smoking in your unit and site is allowed.
Advance Reservations are Highly Recommended During the Summer
LOCATION: Two miles East of Salida on Highway 50; 4305 East Highway 50, Salida CO 81201.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-539-3084; toll free 888-444-3626.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $75 to $120
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 2 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $35 to $65 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 10. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $219.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 67
- Total Sites: 67
- Electric & Water Hookups: 1 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 66 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 3 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 40 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 20 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 15
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 50
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 8
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Salida - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 100
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 25
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 65
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 12
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 40
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 25 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 56, 57, 82, 86, 561, 681
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.