Basalt Cabin #3602
|Email Basalt Cabin #3602 Directly|
This little cabin is nestled by a stream on a private horse ranch.
The sleeping loft has a huge skylight over the queen bed so you can listen to the water falls while gazing at the stars. Even though the location is totally private and beautiful, shopping, restaurants, movies, theater, galleries, and Whole Foods are only four miles down the road.
We are right in the middle between Glenwood Springs and Aspen so convenient to all the wonderful activities the valley has to offer. Just bring your toys. Everything is here for a comfortable stay.
LOCATION: Between Glenwood Springs and Aspen in Basalt off of Colorado Highway 82. Use the above email to receive complete directions.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-927-3243, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $195 to $210
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 2
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Aspen & Snowmass Village - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.