Bid-U-Well Guest Ranch
|Visit our Website|
Panoramic views, pastoral setting and old fashioned hospitality that will rest your bones, feed your belly, and touch your soul.
We offer a separate rustic guest house with twin and queen sized beds, bathroom, and sitting room complete with WiFi, DVD, VHS, coffee, tea, microwave, fridge, all bedding, towels and room for your gear.
Children, pets, and horses are welcome. There is space for trailer parking.
FARM TO TABLE STYLE MEALS: Served in the main house. Our kitchen is fully licensed and we can provide all your meals, including catering an outdoor event.
LOCATION: 9 miles from Crawford. 20 minutes to Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park.
ADDRESS: 33732 B 25 Road, Crawford CO 81415
PHONE: 970-921-7070 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with a Shared Bath: 2
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 200
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 6800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crawford - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Stove. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 200
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 400
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 6
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 53, 63,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.