Blue Door Inn - Step Beyond Ordinary
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Blue Door Inn has you covered! Suites with fireplaces, Jacuzzis, Double Queens, Single Queens, Single Kings and all the amenities you want: Hot Tub (year round), excellent WiFi (13 hot spots -- 4 bands guaranteed), FREE continental breakfast (with home-made bread), Starbucks coffee all day, athletic center next door, heated swimming pool and activities galore: shuffleboard, horse shoes, basketball, nightly campfire and live entertainment with complimentary marshmallows (in season), extensive FREE DVD library, bean bag toss, several BBQ and picnic table stations, board games and guest laundry.
In our remodeled rooms you will find Keurig Coffee Machines with real half & half, refrigerator, microwave, A/C, High Definition -- Flat Screen TVs, and some of the finest linens on some of the most comfortable beds you will ever sleep on.
COMPLETELY RENOVATED IN 2017: You get the benefit of our lower, competitive rates, while enjoying all the amenities and comfort that come with a remodeled and renovated property. Don't take our word for it! Read our reviews on TripAdvisor, Booking, Expedia, Google and Yelp. We are ranked in the top five for customer satisfaction with every one of these international companies.
Our year-round Hot Tub is a huge hit and in-season our nightly campfires and marshmallow roast with live local entertainment is not to be missed.
BOOK EARLY TO GET THE ROOM TYPE YOU WANT.
Call us to save time and to get the best rates. We book up early every year.
970-586-4421 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
LOCATION: In Estes Park on Highway 34 (AKA Big Thompson Avenue) on the north side of Lake Estes and a quick 10 minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park.
ADDRESS: 1220 Big Thompson Avenue, Estes Park CO 80517
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $219
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 4
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 45
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 3
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7522 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 600
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 3 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 4 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 3 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 80 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Tours: 8 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 8 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 7 minutes drive.