Cabins of Grand Mesa - Along The Scenic Byway
|Visit our Website|
Nestled at the base of Grand Mesa, the largest flattop mountain in the world, we are a quick 20-minute drive to over 300 lakes. Spend your days fishing, hiking, golfing, skiing adventure awaits you. There's also a sweet little creek on the property to sit and listen to nature.
THE CABINS OF GRAND MESA: 5 cabins on 9-acres, mountain cabins vary in size from intimate 2-person suite to our 8-person large roomy cabin They are furnished with full kitchen, 1/2 bath, a cozy fireplace and Smart-TV with WiFi and DVD player. Outside amenities include your private propane BBQ grill, firepit and fantastic retro chairs to hangout and count the stars.
The unexpected . . . We have 1 50-amp Full hookup RV site - Open April 1st through October 30th.
MICRO-WEDDING VENUES: For parties of 50 people or less.
LOCATION: In northwestern Colorado between Mesa and Cedaredge just of the Grand Mesa Scenic Byway -- State Highway 65. A 5-minute drive north of Cedaredge, Colorado -- home of AppleFest in the fall.
DIRECTION: From Delta at the Junction of Highways 92 and 65 take State Highway 65 north 14 miles passed Cedaredge to U Road head west for a quarter mile we are on the right.
ADDRESS: 23231 U Road, Cedaredge CO 81413
PHONE: 970-250-3817 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $109 to $309
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 4
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/1 to 10/30
- RV Camping Rates: $69 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 1
- Full Hookups: 1 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 1 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 1 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 1
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Mesa Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 52, 411, 421, 521
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.