Cedaredge Country Cabins - An Enclave of Pet Friendly Cabins
|Visit our Web site|
Our 5 Country Cabins are in a cozy enclave facing a grassy open lawn with shade trees. You will enjoy easy access, 20 minutes to the top, to Grand Mesa and the Uncompahgre National Forest. The outdoor activities are boundless, no matter the season!
LOG CABINS: Our small cabins sleep three people, our medium-sized cabin sleeps 4, our larger two-bedroom cabin with full bathroom, living room, sleeps 7 people. Each cabin has been recently updated with all the essential amenities for a relaxing vacation.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights.
LOCATION: At the north edge of Cedaredge.
ADDRESS: 23223 U Road, Cedaredge CO 81413
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-835-4101; 970-201-1743, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $90 to $215
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $540 to $1290
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Most non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 6
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 10
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Mesa Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 52, 411, 421, 521,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.