Courtyard by Marriott of Farmington, The
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
We are the hotel for a complete family vacation! Get FREE high-speed Internet access! We are proud to be a smoke-free hotel!
Along the Animas River, The Courtyard by Marriott of Farmington offers spacious guest rooms and suites with luxury bedding, alarm clocks, WI-FI, spacious work desks, two-line telephones, and hairdryers.
AMENITIES: A fitness room, indoor pool, whirlpool. The Bistro is open for breakfast and dinner only. There is full liquor service 7 days a week.
LOCATION: In New Mexico between Aztec Ruins National Monument and Chaco Culture National Historical Park. 560 Scott Avenue, Farmington NM 87401.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 505-325-5111.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 125
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 3
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 52
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups.
- Elevation: 5000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Farmington - Northwest, New Mexico
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 500
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 500
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 30 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.