Lone Pine Realty Vacation Rentals
|Email Lone Pine Realty Vacation Rentals Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
Rocky Mountain Hospitality at its best -- Lone Pine Realty Vacation Rentals!
Secluded mountain hideaways in Northern Colorado's Roosevelt National Forest. Unique, privately owned two to five bedroom homes, modern and comfortably furnished. Minutes to: fishing on stocked lakes and streams, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, rafting, cross-country skiing and sledding.
PETS: We have a few select cabins that may allow dogs with an additional daily fee.
RESERVATION NOTE: 2 night minimum stay, 3 night holiday minimum stay. Weekly Rate: 7th night free.
TRAVELING WITH HORSES: Horse boarding is available at area facilities.
GROUP ACTIVITIES: Cabins are intended for use by the renting party only. For large group events (examples: weddings and family reunions) other local facilities should be rented separately to hold the event.
LOCATION: 50 miles northwest of Fort Collins. Vacation rentals are scattered around Red Feather Lakes Colorado 80545.
For Fishing conditions, current rates and to make your reservations call: 970-881-2500, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $165 to $400
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $900 to $2500
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 24
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 2
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 2
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 6
- Units with Wood Stoves: 11
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 2
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 7
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 5
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: Most units.
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Red Feather Lakes - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 191, 8, 9, 19,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.