Lynwood Park: Vacation Homes Along the South Platte River
|Visit our Website|
Our sprawling log lodge is wrapped by a whispering forest and the South Platte River, and snuggled next to a trout pond. Just feet from these waters, our rooms and decks embrace you with calming sounds and views. We also have a picnic tables and a chimenea. Our front deck affords a perfect place to enjoy our humming bird theater May thru September. Free WI-FI!
BREAKFAST BASKET PROVIDED: Muffins, fruit and cereals with your vacation rental.
SPECIAL OCCASIONS: Meeting room for parties and wedding receptions and a gorgeous gazebo.
FOR FISHERMAN: "Free Fish" allotment from our fishing pond.
Sorry! No Pets! We have many guests with extreme pet allergies!
LOCATION: 59786 South US Highway 285, Bailey CO 80421.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-838-4243.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $150 to $350
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $1029 to $2401
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 1
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 150
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7756 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- DVD Movie Library: 300
- Internet Cafe: 2 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 16
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 2 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 75 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: On site.