Mountain Meadow Manor
|Visit our Web site|
Mountain Meadow Manor boasts 2,035 square feet of tastefully appointed living space and evokes a peaceful ambiance for optimal relaxation during your stay.
Step outside to any of our multiple decks with ample outdoor seating, a gas grill, and picture-perfect views of the Pike National Forest.
Watch as a herd of deer grazes in our wildflower meadow -- they regularly enjoy Happy Hour grazing between 4:30-6pm! Stargazing awaits you on the top deck with a telescope and unparalleled views of the shimmering stars at 8,800 feet!
BRING YOUR FISHING POLES: Head to Elk Creek Highlands Pond for days of fishing and wildlife watching. In the winter BRING YOUR ICE SKATES or ice fish in our stocked neighborhood pond.
HOP IN YOUR CAR TO EXPLORE: Georgetown, Staunton State Park, Buena Vista, Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Learn more by following the link above.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking allowed, please respect our vacation home.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $181 to $203
- Maximum Number of Guests: 9
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Total Number of Double Beds: 1
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 5
- Total Number of Beds: 7
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- Elevation: 8800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Bird Hunting (Turkey, Grouse, Pheasant): Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Moose Hunting: Yes.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 80 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.