Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting
|Visit our Website|
|Click Here for Specials and Packages|
Specializing in Colorado Adventures for Families since 1983
Incredible Adventure Packages. Colorado's #1 Rafted River -- The Arkansas River!
Combine Rafting with our Aerial Adventure Park, rock climbing, horseback rides, and hot springs with great access to the COLLEGIATE PEAKS WILDERNESS. Experience is the difference our incredible staff makes -- competitively hired from across the nation and dedicated to excellence, service, sharing adventure and fun.
River Trips run through Browns Canyon National Monument on the nationally renowned Arkansas River. Half Day, Full Day and Overnight Trips. We are a Nationally recognized industry leader in outdoor recreation.
Rafting the Arkansas River from Buena Vista
Trips Run Daily May through August.
BROWNS CANYON HALF-DAY: Whitewater trips check-in 8am and 12:45pm daily. Colorado's most popular trip through Browns Canyon National Monument. Package with hot springs, rock climbing, Aerial Adventure Park, and horseback rides.
BROWNS CANYON FULL-DAY: Spend a day on the Arkansas River, a 4-5 hour adventure, with lunch along the river. 10 rapids including the famous Siedels Suckhole and Twin Falls. Enjoy a fresh deli-style sandwich with lots of toppings, fruit, cookies, and baked breads.
FAMILY AND GROUP PACKAGES: Along with a spectacular Aerial Adventure Park, other options include rock climbing, discounted hot springs passes, scenic Leadville Train Rides and horseback riding.
Directions to Noah's Ark Whitewater Rafting and Adventure Co
Convenient riverfront facilities are at the river put-in point: less driving! Meals and showers right here.
From DENVER: Highway 285 south to Johnsons Village; after stop light continue south on 285 towards Salida. 4 miles south on left.
From COLORADO SPRINGS: Highway 24 west to Johnsons Village. Left at stop light and continue south on Highway 285 towards Salida, then 4 miles south on left.
From SUMMIT COUNTY: Highway 9 south from Breckenridge. Turn right onto 285 to Johnson Village. Left at stop light and continue south on Highway 285 toward Salida. 4 miles south on left.
ADDRESS: 23910 Highway 285, Buena Vista CO 81211
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-395-2158, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Browns Canyon Aerial Adventure Park "Harness the Challenge" An aerial experience above Browns Canyon near Buena Vista. Adventure Park: 7 element zips, 4 Courses, 66 elements, Big Drop Swing, Leap of Faith, Vertical Limit Challenge. Owned and operated by Noah's Ark an adventure leader in Colorado.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/1 to 8/20
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Family Hot Mineral Springs Pool: On-site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Float Fishing.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.