Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Email Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge Directly|
The Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge is on the western slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains and is a year-round vacation destination overlooking Lake Dillon, this rustic hotel is within 10 miles of Frisco Adventure Park and Keystone Resort.
Super large Jacuzzi tub along with a sauna room in a splendid picture window setting of the mountains will truly enhance your relaxation after a hard day of mountain adventures. On premise is excellent gourmet dining in a warm and romantic atmosphere. Breakfast is offered for free, as is parking for cars and large vehicles. Visit our full service bar.
AMENITIES: Our rooms have free high-speed WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable/satellite channels, as well as mini-fridges and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms also have microwaves, and kitchenettes. Suites feature kitchens with cook tops and dining areas. Some quarters have balconies with lake views. Ski lockers.
The conference facilities are great for any type of meeting or family reunion.
Bring your Dog, they're welcome in selected rooms for a fee of $10 per pet, per night.
A COMPLETE FAMILY VACATION RESORT: World Class skiing (Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin), fishing, hunting, biking, river rafting, sailing, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and hiking.
LOCATION: 5 miles to Keystone Ski Resort via Highway 6.
ADDRESS: 652 Lake Dillon Dr, Dillon CO 80435
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-468-2341; 800-842-5939, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $98 to $200
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Most non-smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 63
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 29
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 280
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fly Shop: 3 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 5 minutes drive.