Ridgway-Ouray Lodge and Suites
970-626-5444 or 800-368-5444
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
In Ridgway between Telluride and Ouray, at the intersection of Highways 550 and 62, the cross roads between two great vacation towns! This non-smoking retreat has spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites, offering spectacular mountain views.
For those who desire something very special, we offer whirlpool suites. Whether you reserve a large standard room with king or queen beds, or one of our suites -- You are assured that extra care has been taken to keep your rooms clean and comfortable.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: complimentary continental breakfast & high speed wireless internet, refrigerators & microwaves in every room; indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, exercise room, and sun deck. Our front desk is open 24 hours every day.
You will love the large, relaxing two-story lobby with river rock fireplace. We offer a smoke-free environment!
Summer offers a variety of mountain hiking trails, great 4-wheeling, hiking, a championship golf course, hot air ballooning, boating, fishing, swimming, jeeping, rafting & horseback riding, etc. The beautiful fall foliage brings hunters to the Lodge for elk and deer hunting seasons as well as those wishing to capture Fall Color. Winter offers downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice climbing, and ice skating.
ENJOY HOT SPRINGS, UNIQUE SHOPS, OUTSTANDING DINING AND SPECTACULAR SCENERY.
The Lodge is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants in Ridgway. Ski & Golf packages are available.
Our friendly staff will make sure you have a comfortable stay and will assist you with suggestions and directions about our area.
LOCATION: On the San Juan Skyway Scenic Byway (Highway 550) between Durango and Telluride.
ADDRESS: 373 Palomino Trail, Ridgway CO 81432
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations, Please Call: 970-626-5444; 800-368-5444, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $93 to $137
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 50
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 2
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 15
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Ouray - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested. Ranch setting. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Your Pet is Treated as a VIP: Yes.
- Vet Services: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 12
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 185
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 3 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 90 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 90 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 1 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 1 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 3 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 2 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 2 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Walking distance.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: Walking distance.
- ATV Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 25 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.