A Riverside Resort
|Visit our Web site|
15 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park, this majestic park offers a multitude of things to do, see and experience a true family destination!
A RIVERSIDE RESORTS has a choice of three beautiful mountain homes packed with all the amenities. Each has private access to the river in beautiful Big Thompson Canyon, near Estes Park.
THE LARGE HOUSE: A 1700 square feet luxury riverfront home with 3 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, kids playhouse, TV/VCR (with movies), basketball court, private fishing access, and waterfall.
THE SMALL HOUSE: 950 square feet luxury riverfront home with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, TV/VCR (with movies), and private fishing access.
Call with any questions and to book your vacation: 970-231-7809 or 970-667-7273.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/1 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $175 to $300
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: None.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Fishing Equipment.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 75
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 25 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.