RV Ranch at Grand Junction
|Visit our Web site|
RV Ranch at Grand Junction is UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! Stay at a paved pad RV sites or rustic camper cabins. Paved interior roads; we are Big Rig Friendly and have a beautiful landscape.
AMENITIES OUR GUESTS ENJOY: free WI-FI, heated pool with gazebo, shuffleboard, volleyball, playground, dog run area, convenience store, propane, laundry, dump station.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Visit Colorado National Monument. 18-hole golf course, fishing, hiking, and wineries.
GPS COORDINATES: N 39.05.56 W 108 27.22
LOCATION: We have easy on and off access from I-70. 3238 East I-70 Business Loop, Clifton CO 81520.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-434-6644.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $50
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 9
- Air Conditioning: All units.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $37 to $45 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 18.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $220.00 to $243.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $530.00 to $560.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 127
- Tent Sites: 9
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 136
- Electric & Water Hookups: 11 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 127 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 35 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 82 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 82
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 127
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 116
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Junction - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Fax Machine: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 20
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 20
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 25 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 25 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 30, 40, 31,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 25 minutes drive.