Silver Spruce Inn - A Mountain Chalet
|Visit our Web site www.silverspruceinn.com|
Resembling a Swiss Mountain Chalet, the Silver Spruce Inn is at the heart of Glenwood Springs, walking distance from Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, Iron Mountain Hot Springs shopping, and dining.
Hot breakfast is served every morning in our lobby. We also feature a gazebo and grill for our guests.
Complimentary WiFi keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
DISCOUNTED TICKETS TO: Rafting, Ski, Iron Mountain Hot Springs, Glenwood Adventure Park and Vapor Caves.
LOCATION: From I-70, take Exit 116.
ADDRESS: 162 West 6th Street, Glenwood Springs CO 81601
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-523-4742; 970-945-5458, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $74 to $170
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 4
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 8
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 82
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 12
- Units with Wood Stoves: 8
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 4
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Number of Channels: 65
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 5600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 20
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 80
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: Walking distance.
- Cave Tours: Walking distance.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: Walking distance.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.