Stay Winter Park - Vacation Rentals
|Visit our Website|
We are one of the largest and most established management companies in Winter Park; Vacations Inc and Destinations West at Beaver Village have joined forces to form Stay Winter Park Vacation Rentals. We have 240 lodging rentals in Winter Park, Colorado: private homes, townhomes, mountain cabin, or condominium!
MOUNTAIN ACCOMMODATIONS: Range from luxury townhomes with spectacular mountain views to vacation homes that range from cozy 1-bedroom cabins to a magnificent 7-bedroom guest house that sleep 16 to our very popular condominiums that have updated interiors and are a long standing favorite of groups and past guests.
SUCCESSFUL REUNIONS: We have been helping families put together fun and successful reunions for over 20 years. Many families have their reunions with us year after year. One family has been coming each year for over 15 years. Our on-site Group Sales Manager is happy to assist with providing ideas for your reunion and offering discounted group rates for lodging.
LOCATION: As close as 2 miles from Winter Park Ski Area.
For Current Rates and Availability; TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS: 970-726-8813; Toll Free 800-529-0587.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $80 to $1900
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Most non-smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 10
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 228
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 140
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 100
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 20
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. At a Ski resort. In a Golf Course Community.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Indoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 100
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 35 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 2 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 2 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 2 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 2 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 2 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 2 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 2 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 2 minutes drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 2 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 2 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 2 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: Within walking distance.
- Snowshoe Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 2 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 2 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 2 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 2 minutes drive.