Estes Park Center® - YMCA of the Rockies
|Visit our Web site|
ANY SEASON! ANY REASON! YMCA of the Rockies!
Spread on 860 acres, Estes Park Center accommodates guests with a choice of hotel style lodge rooms, mountain cabins, or large vacation homes. There is a perfect match for your family or group and budget!
Enjoy swimming in the indoor pool, guided hikes, family programs and games, zip-line rides, concerts, rock-climbing, fishing, mountain biking, mini-golf, sand volleyball, tennis, day camp for kids, a huge Craft and Design Center and more.
WINTER: Wildlife invites you to join them during a snowshoe hike at Estes Park Center or in the Rocky Mountain National Park. Downhill skiing and snowboarding are available at Eldora Mountain Resort, a scenic 50-mile drive from Estes Park. Warm up from your day's adventure by a fire, in the roller skating rink or our swimming pool.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Individual Families and Groups: 888-613-9622, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Snow Mountain Ranch®- YMCA of the Rockies Affordable year-round mountain lodging. The YMCA offers family ranch meals and activities. Borders Rocky Mountain National Park: hike, horseback ride, bike, fish, swim, mini-golf, snowshoe, sled, tube, ice skate, and ski.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $429
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 179
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 24
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 551
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 147
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 10
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment. snowshoes.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8010 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Indoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 25
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available with an additional fee.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 2500
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 5000
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 2500
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: On site.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: On site.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 2 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.