Snow Mountain Ranch® - YMCA of the Rockies
|Visit our Website|
ANY SEASON! ANY REASON! YMCA of the ROCKIES: Snow Mountain Ranch offers a generous list of year-round activities and the Nordic Center and Winter Fun Park make this family destination and conference center a great getaway. We accommodate up to 2,500 people with a choice of lodge rooms, cabins, vacation homes and campsites.
FAMILY ADVENTURE: Individual families and large reunions find a wide-range of activities and resources all in one location!
Gather the family and reconnect in a mountain getaway. Any season, any reason- visit Snow Mountain Ranch and discover why the YMCA of the Rockies is continuously voted Colorado's favorite family vacation destination for affordable travel.
GROUP GETAWAYS and FAMILY REUNIONS: Churches, business conferences and other groups alike enjoy the availability of meeting space and the downtime in an unmatched mountain setting.
PHONE: 888-613-9622-- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Individual Families and Groups: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Estes Park Center® - YMCA of the Rockies Affordable year-round Estes Park lodging. YMCA Center offers meals and activities for your family! Play in our Rockies: horseback ride, hike or snow-shoe into Rocky Mountain National Park, fish, swim, mini and disc golf.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $84 to $549
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 38
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 13
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 12
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 173
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 5
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 51
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment. snowshoes.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 50
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/28 to 9/25
- Tent Camping Rates: $53 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $59 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- RV Sites: 34
- Tent Sites: 27
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 61
- Electric Hookups: 10 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 17 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 7 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 16 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 12
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 21
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 8800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Indoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR Movie Library: 200
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available with an additional fee.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 1500
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 500
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 1500
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 61
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: On site.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 40 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.
- Amusement Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.