Adams County Regional Park and Fairgrounds
Conveniently located on 124th Ave and Highway 85 the Adams County Regional Park offers an easy destination for meetings and events in the North Area. There are three multi-use buildings ranging in size from 8,000 square feet up to 20,000 square feet. The newly renovated Waymire complex is complete with a Grand Hall (10,000 square feet) a brand new full commercial kitchen and meeting rooms that can be either one large room (2,030 square feet) or divided into two or three smaller rooms. With reasonable pricing and flexibility the Adams County Regional Park can serve as a perfect location for your next event or meeting.
The following list of events are at the Adams County Fairgrounds. These shows are open to the public and there may be an admission fee. Please call for additional information.
- Polar Bear Swap Meet -- Saturday, January 25, 2014 -- at the Exhibit Hall from 8am - 5pm
- Mile High Barrel Racing -- Saturday & Sunday, February 15 & 16, 2014 -- at the Indoor Arena from 8am - 6pm
- Mountain Dog Sports -- Saturday, March 1, 2014 -- at Adams County Regional Park from 8am - 5pm
- Terry All Dog Show -- Saturday & Sunday, April 12 & 13, 2013 -- at Detention Facility 8am - 6pm
- Specialty Auto Auctions -- Saturday, April 25, 2014 -- at the Exhibit Hall from 8am - 6pm
- Taylor Martin Auctions -- Saturday, June 19, 2014 -- at the North Parking Lot from 8am - 5pm
- Brighton Elks Little Britches Rodeo -- Saturday & Sunday, May 31 & June 1, 2014 -- at the Arena Grandstands from 9am - 4pm
- Adams County Fair -- Wednesday - Saturday, July 30 - August 3, 2014 -- at Adams County Regional Park with events happening throughout the day and evening.
- Just Between Friends Sale -- Wednesday - Sunday, October 16 - 19, 2014 -- at the Exhibit Hall from 9am - 6pm
- Just Between Friends Toy Sale -- Saturday & Sunday, December 6 & 7, 2014 -- at Al Lesser; times vary please call
For more information on rental pricing and availability please contact us at 303-637-8000.
|Visit our Web site|
- Elevation: 4983 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 2500
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 1000
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 9999
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Golf Course: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.