Beaver Ranch, Conifer's Community Park
|Email Beaver Ranch, Conifer's Community Park Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
30 minutes from the Denver Metro Area, Beaver Ranch, Conifer's Community Park is a world apart -- a natural world! With 450 acres of open meadows and mountain trails, soaring hawks and bugling elk, the park takes you a million miles from daily pressures.
CAMPING: 11 individual tent sites and one group area with outdoor santitary. Try one of our secluded campsites in a deep pine forest.
CAMPER CABINS: Extend your camping season in one of our 8 log-sided camper cabins. These cabins do NOT have cooking facilities. Think of them as a wooden tent, please bring your own bedding. The pet-friendly cabins offer sleeping mattresses, electricity, picnic tables, and outdoor sanitary facilities.
OUTDOOR CHAPEL AND CELEBRATION MEADOW: Celebrate your wedding, graduation, or ceremony in an enchanted glen. Permanent benches seat 125+ guests with plenty of room for additional chairs. Enjoy a reception, party or festival for up to 400 in the adjacent Celebration Meadow.
RECREATIONAL TRAILS: 6 miles of gentle to advanced hiking, biking and horseback riding trails.
DISC GOLF COURSE: Rated the 16th best disc golf course in the country with 21 forested holes, disc rentals and pro shop; for information on disc golf: 720-636-3895
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $55
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 8
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- Tent Sites: 11
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 11
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Riding distance to trailhead.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 75
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 50 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.