Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch
|Email Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.ConiferCommunityPark.org|
Just 30 minutes from the Denver metro area, Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch is a world apart -- a natural world! With 450 acres of open meadows and mountain trails, soaring hawks and bugling elk, the park takes you a million miles from daily pressures.
At Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch, you'll make iridescent memories of . . .
• Hiking • Biking • Horseback riding • Backpacking • Camping
• Nature activities • Picnics • Disc Golf • Snowshoeing • Cross-country skiing • Sledding
• Star gazing • Day camps
• Weddings • Conferences • Reunions • Retreats • Festivals • Special Events
• Celebrations • Leadership development • Experiential education • Art and music events
• Church and spiritual activities • Dog training and shows • Exhibitions • Workshops
• Civic and business meetings • Bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs
• Gaming and training events • Community service activities - and FUN!
CONIFER COMMUNITY PARK AMENITIES
Whether you're looking for individual, family, or group activities, Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch offers something magical for you. Rolling meadows, forested hills and wide open skies look much as they did in the 1870s when the land was part of a 2,000-acre homestead ranch. Now an open space park in Conifer just 15 miles from the intersection of US Highway 286 and C-470, the park is close to restaurants, grocery stores and other conveniences, but deep in the heart of true mountain beauty. Find out for yourself; visit Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch soon!
- 6 miles of gentle to advanced hiking, biking and horseback riding trails
- Camping for individuals, families and groups
- Pet-friendly camper cabins, these cabins do not have cooking facilities. Think of them as a wooden tent, please bring your own bedding.
- Two meeting lodges with kitchens, dining areas, restrooms with showers, audio-visual equipment and other amenities
- Event field
- Bark Park
- Ropes challenge course
- Disc golf course
- Fitness trail
- Outdoor chapel and reception meadow
CONIFER COMMUNITY PARK RENTAL FACILITIES
The park offers pet-friendly amenities and an event field for dog shows, fun matches and training. Rental facilities are surrounded by ample space that provides both privacy and a sense of community for rental groups. Children are welcome to enjoy all park amenities and accommodations. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual rentals available.
Main Lodge: A spacious and welcoming venue for family and group gatherings, receptions, special events, exhibitions, workshops, and retreats for up to 150 people. Rental includes large meeting areas on two levels, children's classrooms, restrooms, showers, commercial kitchen, tables, chairs, place settings, audio-visual equipment, a big-screen TV and outdoor picnic area.
Tipi Lodge: The one-of-a-kind architecture of the Tipi Lodge is reminiscent of youth camps and reunion fun. The circular great room with meeting space for up to 40 people offers a unique setting for retreats, exhibits, presentations and conferences. Lodge includes one bedroom with private bath, extra mattresses for up to 20 people, family-style kitchen, place settings, tables, chairs, restrooms, showers and outdoor picnic tables.
Camping: Looking for a close-in camping with a wilderness feel? Try one of our secluded camp sites in a deep pine forest. Includes 10 primitive sites, 2 sites with electrical hookups and outdoor sanitary facilities. Suitable for tents and trailers up to 30' long. Group camping in undeveloped areas accommodate up to 200 people. Retreat packages include the use of the Tipi Lodge or Main Lodge for gatherings, cooking, showers and restrooms.
Camper Cabins: Extend your camping season or take shelter from the weather in one of our 8 log-sided camper cabins. These cabins do NOT have cooking facilities. Think of them as a wooden tent, please bring your own bedding. The pet-friendly cabins accommodate up to 10 people and offer sleeping mattresses, electricity, picnic tables, and outdoor sanitary facilities. Retreat packages include the use of the Tipi Lodge or Main Lodge for gatherings, cooking, showers and restrooms.
Outdoor Chapel and Celebration Meadow: Celebrate your wedding, graduation, or ceremony in an enchanted glen. Permanent benches seat 125+ guests with plenty of room for additional chairs. Enjoy a reception, party or festival for up to 400 in the adjacent Celebration Meadow.
Event Field: Site of the Conifer Mountain Music Festival, the park's event field can accommodate up to 4,000 people for large festivals, fairs, special events, dog shows, or gaming and training exercises. Bring on the stages, vendors, canopy tents, and happy crowds!
Disc Golf Course: Rated the 5th best frisbee golf course in the country! Offers 21 forested holes, disc rentals and sales.
Ropes Challenge Course: Build your team with leadership and team-building activities on our low elements ropes challenge course!
Game Hosting and Training Facilities: Need a natural setting for training exercises, experiential activities or games? Check out our 6 miles of trails, secluded meadows and forested hills for Airsoft games, Renaissance re-enactments, 3-D target training, experiential education and other gaming or training events.
For more information call 303-838-3705 or write to Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch, PO Box 187, Conifer CO 80433.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $55 to $75
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 8
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $20 to $25 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 12
- Tent Sites: 100
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 112
- Electric Hookups: 4 sites with electric only.
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Riding distance to trailhead.
- Phone: In common area.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 75
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 461, 391, 46, 501,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 50 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.